Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WEEK 4 – June 17 – June 23, 2010 – 3 weeks old


I had a great week this week and continue to gain weight. I finally surpassed my birth weight and am a whopping 7 lb. 6 oz.! I met with Ms. Colleen again and learned new exercises – baby sit ups and “find my hands”! They’re really fun.

Aunt Rachel & Uncle Jimmy Lott and Madison brought us dinner one night this week. I was fascinated by Madison – she’s such a big girl! And then I got to go to her 1st birthday party on Saturday! There were LOTS of people at her party and I got to meet more of Mommy’s work friends – Beth & Jason Stowe, Jen & Ben Minnenberry :) - and play with “Grandma” Doris Lott.

I also had a great week with more Spiveys! We went to Anna & Eric’s for Father’s Day and I got to see all my relatives and meet more cousins - Eric and Heather and Paul! I’m such a lucky girl to have such a wonderful family all so close to me!

The big news of the week is that my belly button stump FINALLY fell off (June 18th)! Guess what that means? NO MORE SPONGE BATHS! That’s right, people…I’ve graduated to a full-fledged baby tub and WATER! I’m a little skeptical about that water stuff, but I don’t fuss too much. I do get cold, so Mommy and Daddy cover me with a cloth frog doused in warm water. MMMMM…love that frog!

Aunt Jacqui Demitz (Mommy calls her Qui) came to visit for one night this week too! BOY, do I LOOOOVE to be snuggled by her!

Visitors this week: Grandma Ward & Grampa Lynn, Mimi & Papa, all the Spivey clan, the Lotts, Qui

No comments:

Post a Comment