I am 5 months old this week!!! My Mommy and Daddy cannot believe it’s already been five months since I was born. I have to apologize up front…this week’s entry is going to have a LOT of pictures, so bear with me, as I’ve got lots to tell! In the meantime, here are some things about me at 5 months:
- I am a big girl now! I weigh 15.5 lbs and am 25" long! I have rolls in places Daddy didn't know you could get rolls!
- I love my foods...I've had oat cereal, rice cereal (my digestive tract does not agree with this, so we stopped it!), apples, pears, carrots, sweet potatoes, prunes, green beans, peas, and and green bean/tomato/potato soup...all of which are my Mommy's recipes (except the prunes...she just couldn't go there!)
- I love to roll over. This is recent and can cause some problems with sleeping because I can't get back on my back due to the side of the crib...like my Mommy, I need a BIG bed.
- I am sitting with support very well, and even can "tripod" sit on my own, with my hands on my feet, for over 10 seconds!
- I love my school. My teachers, Ms. Audrey, Ms. Kathy and Ms. Elsa are teaching me so much...every time I see one of them, I just smile big. I'm so lucky to have them as my teachers!
So, here are the details about this last week...one of the best parts of this week was the weekend. I got to go to my very first-ever pumpkin patch at Remlinger Farms, here in Carnation, WA. Mommy and Daddy took me and we met up with our friends Rachel, Jimmy and Madison. Madison is 11-months older than me, so she has much to teach me as we grow up! At Remlinger Farms, I got to:
|Mommy and me doing art on Parent's Night...|
|Uma and me playing "Tummy Time"|
- Movement: Tummy time, sitting, crawling, walking
|Buggy Ride Gal|