Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Getting Started


Hello World! My name is Kaetlyn. I'm a baby on the move who's learning all about this great world we're living in. My Mom has been writing with me now for about 20 weeks. That's how old I am as we start this blog. She has been posting a journal about what's going on in my life on a website, but what she's realized is that it would be a heck of a lot easier to write my story here, as a blog, and this might actually get us some more frequent updates! We'll soon get things straight and put the first 20 weeks of my life up, but for now, we're just getting started.
A little about me - I'm just a little tyke trying to find my way in this world. I happen to have a condition known as Down Syndrome, which means I've got an extra 21st chromosome. I've got an occupational therapist, Ms. Colleen, who helps me out, and a teacher at my daycare, Ms. Audrey, who I love. I'm learning to eat from a spoon and sit up and pretty much everything else a baby my size does. As I grow up, I'll probably learn some things a little slower than others, and may have some challenges, but overall, I'm just a kid who wants to be loved and who loves to play!



No comments:

Post a Comment