Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WEEK 11 – August 5 – August 11, 2010 – 10 weeks old

My Mom and I had a pretty laid back week. We went on a “Park Date” – just me and Mom – to Gene Coulon Beach Park and sat in the shade (yes, it was sunny for much of this week!) and played games. Mom’s getting really good at making food for me (pumping) in her car, so we were there at the park for over 5 hours! While we were there, I got to see and hear some really loud flying machines that Mommy called “The Blue Angels.” My Dad loves them and he was upset that he wasn’t there!

Daddy and Mommy took me on another outing with the DS King babies group to the Highline Community Center. We got to meet several other babies and kids with DS and their families. All in all, about 7 or 8 other kids with DS were there – under the age of 3. Holly and Kayla came and they brought Kayla’s big sister, Ava. We all went to lunch with Holly, Kayla and Ava afterward and got some nice pictures of me and Kayla together!

Daddy and Mommy also took me to my first movie! They went to a drive-in and saw a couple of movies (not really kid movies, so I slept in the back while they watched them!). What they determined was that it’s not prudent to stay out watching movies until 2 a.m. when you have a baby. Babies wake up at the same time, regardless. I’m not sure what they were so upset about…I got lots of sleep!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment