What a week! I had a great time at school, although EVERY SINGLE DAY, Mrs. Linda had to call my Mommy because I had a bump or a bruise! Unfortunately, mid-week, I fell off the play kitchen stove (I know, I'm NOT supposed to be up there!) at school, and bit my tongue. REALLY bit my tongue. I ended up having to go see Dr. P because I bit it about 1 cm wide and 3/4 of the way through! There was talk of heading to the ER for stitches, but thankfully, Dr. P and her co-worker, Dr. G. conferred and agreed it will heal on its own.
This week has been pretty low key other than my falls and bumps. Mommy has been a little sick, so I've been trying to be very good. I always impress my Mommy and Daddy by the things I come up with - I'm seriously a smart little girl...I'm Miss Smartypants! This week:
- I brought my Mommy her Boppy when Baby Sister Grace was crying! I knew BSG and Mommy needed it...Mommy was SO surprised!
- I *finally* got my own shoe on BY MYSELF!
- I started saying "Mama" or "NaaNaa" to mean my Mommy and it's obvious that is what I'm saying. (It's true, Mommy almost cried.)
- I started saying "OOOO" (or "moo") when I see a cow or hear the "Old MacDonald" song.
- I have a new REALLY fun thing to do - I like to watch "YouTube" videos of kids' songs like "The Wheels on the Bus" and "Old MacDonald" and even the "Do Re Mi" song! I try to steal Daddy's iPad every night to do this!
- I have a game I like to play called "run away and come back for hugs..." You can see it here with my Mommy. I like to play it with Daddy lots too!
And FINALLY, this week, I've really learned to appreciate my Baby Sister Grace. (<INSERT MOMMY SMILING HERE!>) I've decided that sitting with Mommy and Gracie is really fun, maybe even special. I spent a lot of time with them this week and have decided BSG is not that bad afterall! :)
I have had a great week. I'm still learning to spend time by myself on the floor (I love to be held too much!), but I'm getting it! I've found my feet and am *REALLY* close to rolling over, but not quite doing it.
|Mommy says this is not a lady-like pose, but I spend a LOT of time like this!|
|Sittin' in my Bumpo...note the ROCKIN' boots!|
And while I'm on the floor, I've figured out out that it's much nicer to be down there with a friend (thanks Grammy Chris for my friend!) :)...
|Hello Ms. Stella|
|I am SOOOO excited to have a friend!|
|If I hold on tight enough, I will always have a friend! :)|